My 1971 Charger R/T:
Hemi Orange, 440 Magnum has Edelbrock Alum. heads, Comp Cams Roller Rockers, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, Edelbrock ,Holley 750 Carb, MSD ignition system, Hooker Super Comp Ceramic Headers with 2 1/2'exhaust and Super 44's series Flowmaster Mufflers. 727 Auto Trans, 8 3/4 Sure Grip geared with 3:55's
The interior has new "Legendary front and rear seat covers, a dash cap was added since the original was cracked in several spots. The original A/C was replaced with an A/C system from "Classic Auto Air" and an electric fan added to the radiator.
My wife encouraged me to get this car. It was love at first sight to her. I was actually looking for a second Gen Charger R/T at the time. I found it on Ebay owned by a man living near me in Jupiter Fla.. The car was painted several years ago. Not a frame off restoration.
The following is a list of items that have been added since purchasing the car in Aug. of 2006. Special thanks to my friend Fred, Owner/Operator of "Burma Auto" in Riviera Beach, Fl.for the Mechanical work and to Paul, Owner of FAT CITY Automotive Group in Stuart Fl. for the work to the body. He redid the Vinyl Top, New Front and rear windshield, added the new rear valance with cut outs for the exhaust tips along with some other odds and ends.
1971 Dodge Charger R/T, Hemi Orange
- U code 440-4bbl 0.30 over.
- Edelbrock Aluminum Heads and Intake
- Holley 750 Dual feed Carb w/vac secondaries,
- Hooker Ceramic Headers connected to 2.5 inch Flowmasters.
- Comp Cams Roller Rockers
- MSD Billet Distributor
- MSD 6AL Ignition
- MSD 8.8 mm wires
- NGK Spark Plugs
A/C is by Classic Auto Air
- 727 TF with 3:55 gears, 8.75 Sure Grip
- Factory Rallies 15x7 frt with 255/60/15 BF Goodrich Tires, 15x8 RR with 275/60/15 BF Goodrich Tires
- New Legendary Seat Covers Front/Rear
- New Legendary Black Carpet
- New dash cap from Dante's MOPAR Parts
- 3 point shoulder belts from XV Motorsports
- Alpine Sound System with Sirius Satellite and HD ready Head unit
- Polk Audio Speakers in doors and under rear Package tray
- JL Audio twin 10" Sub woofers mounted in the trunk
- 2 Alpine AMPS 1 for the speakers and 1 for the Sub.