Entire body, engine compartment, trunk, and door jambs all stripped, prepped, primed, sanded, and repainted base coat-clear coat in the original GK6 Dark Bronze Metallic. (AKA Autumn Bronze Metallic - Plymouth's name for the color) Extremely straight body, beautiful paint with no blemishes or problems.
- New stripes, hood blackout, and decals
- New Vinyl top
- Bumpers rechromed front and rear
- New bumperettes and rubber
- Front grills and rear taillight housings professionally and beautifully restored!
- New hood pin set and lanyards
- New Emblems all around
- New tinted windshield, replaced rear window, all clips and seals
- New trunk weatherstripping
- New side windows felt "fuzzies" set
- New chrome side view mirror
- 4 New wheel opening moldings
- New trim rings, and restored Road Wheels and center caps
- 4 New tires, balanced assemblies
- New underhood rubber radiator seal and clips
- New door hinges
- New door locks and assemblies
- New door lock buttons and ferrules
- New door VIN sticker from Performance Car Graphics
- New door tire pressure decal
- New trunk decals
- New A/C window decal
- New Legendary Auto Interior: Front and rear seat covers.
- New package tray.
- New carpet and sound deadener kit.
- New headliner.
- Headrests redone.
- Dash silver trim redone.
- New gas pedal and chrome bezel.
- New brake pedal and chrome bezel.
- New emergency brake pedal and chrome bezel. New emergency brake release handle.
- New speakers and rebuilt AM/FM radio.
- Perfect dash pad!
- New door sill plates and screw sets.
Engine and Underhood:
- Rebuilt engine. New valves, seals, rings, etc. All new plugs, seals, and gaskets
- New water pump
- New oil pump
- New timing chain
- Crankshaft redone and checked
- Retrofit A/C system to R134a. All new seals, dye, kit, and charge
- New and complete Electronic Ignition Conversion Package
- New correct tan distributor cap
- New correct date - coded ignition wires
- Correct Carburetor rebuilt
- New Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner
- New 383 Magnum Pie Tin
- New motor mounts
- New fuel line to carburetor
- New air and fuel filters
- New PCV and hose, and New black breather cap
- New vacuum hose
- New radiator and New heater hoses
- New radiator overflow hose
- New belts
- New oil pressure and H2O temperature sending units
- New Mopar battery
- New battery cables
- New battery tray
- New washer bottle, cap, and hoses
- New heater control valve (Extinct piece-impossible to find!!)
- New and correct underhood decals
- Rebuilt transmission
- New speedometer housing and seal
- New speedometer cable
- New transmission mount
- Rear axle work done. (Have receipt but can't make out the details on it.)
Front End, Suspension, Fuel, and Brakes:
- Rebuilt Front End: (Moog parts)
- New idler arm assembly
- New stabilizer link
- 2 New upper ball joints
- 4 New upper control arm bushings
- 2 New lower control arm bushings
- New strut bar bushing set
- 2 New sway bar links
- New sway bar bushings
- New cam bolt set
- 2 New rebound bushings
- Alignment and correct torsion bar height adjustment
- New shocks
- 2 New brake hoses (Bendix)
- 1 New brake line
- Brakes done only a few thousand miles ago
- Master cylinder redone
- Wheel bearings cleaned and repacked
- 2 New front hubs and discs
New vapor separator tank. (This is the little known tank on '71s inside the wheelhouse)
5 new hose lines between vapor tank and gas tank.
I have all receipts for this work, plus the original sales invoices from 1971!
I also have a laminated window sticker, and most importantly:
The original and perfect condition broadcast sheet!!
There are additional incidental parts that have been replaced during the restoration, but I don't have receipts for them.
This car is a factory code Y22 Corporate Lease Vehicle! It was specially ordered new for a Chrysler Executive and has the words;
VIP A GOOD QUALITY
written on the bottom of the broadcast sheet!
I bet you've never seen that before!
In checking with Govier and other experts they acknowledged it's uniqueness.